We are in the midst of holiday season, full of parties and potlucks. It can be hard to eat healthy with so many tasty snacks available. How do we stay on track (and avoid stomach aches)?
Tips for enjoying holiday parties without guilt:
- Eat something healthy before you go.
- Hydrate (with water)
- Enjoy favorites in moderation and without guilt. If you are going to eat it, enjoy it!
- Focus on the festivities instead of the food.
- Bring something you can (and want to) eat. It is much easier to pass up the candy when you have another option.
To help with the last option here are a few options that taste great and will leave you feeling ill or guilty.
- A fruit “tree” from Delicious Ambiquity
- A vegetable tree (see picture below)
- Rosemary and fig crackers from Elana’s Pantry
- Healthy dips from Girl Gone Primal
- Cucumber roll ups from Eatview
An amazing peppermint brownie roll that will impress all of your guests from Primally Inspired